Live roulette works in exactly the same way as roulette, only with some nice extras. You play the game against real croupiers. This gives you the feeling of being in an actual casino. You’ll find various tables, each with its own table limit. You can join in from as little as €0,10!
Advantages of playing live roulette
Roulette is one of the most popular online casino games in existence. Live roulette makes the game even nicer and more exciting!
Royal Panda – the greatest variations of live roulette
- 100% welcome bonus up to $100
- Play with real professional dealers
- Varying table limits
Royal Panda offers a wide range of live casino games, like live roulette. You can choose from different sorts of roulette and play with various table limits.
By playing with a live dealer, you have the feeling of being at the casino yourself. You’ll enjoy the company of the dealer and the other players at the table, but also the anonymity of gambling online. Using the multiple camera angles of the live stream, you can keep tabs on what is happening all around you.
- You play at a real table with a real dealer.
- View the table from multiple angles.
- Accessibility and anonymity: you can play live roulette completely anonymously.
- You won’t experience the pressure or chaos of a traditional casino.
Varying table limits in live roulette
In live roulette you have various table limits. You can start betting from as little as €0,10 per round. However, if you want to win big, there are tables with extremely high limits. OnlineCasino.in has compiled a list of live roulette table limits:
- €0,10 to €10,000
- €0,50 to €10,000
- €0,50 to €20,000
- €1 to €25,000
- €1 to €40,000
- €1 to €50,000
- €2 to €50,000
- €2 to €100,000
- €5 to €100,000
The various types of live roulette
To make the great game of roulette even more varied, you’ll find different variants of it at live casinos:
- Sports roulette: a stream with a sporty backdrop. During major sporting events such as the Olympic Games, World Cups and European Championships standings, results and updates are discussed during the game.
- Roulette VIP or roulette high roller: especially for VIP players. Often with slightly longer time in which to bet. Roulette VIP is for the bigger players only.
- Auto Roulette: the fastest form of roulette thanks to a wheel that spins automatically every 45 seconds. The game is played without a dealer.
- London roulette: play with British croupiers.
- French or European roulette: play roulette with only one zero, thereby ensuring you have the greatest chance of winning. Thanks to the ‘Le Partage’ rule, you get back half your bet if the ball lands on zero when you place bets with a probability of 50%.
In short, live roulette makes the game of roulette a little more exciting and challenging. Don’t delay, discover live roulette! And if you still want to learn the game rules or possible strategies, then you can do so on our game rule page and our roulette strategy page.