Online casino Nigeria
Online gambling has become part of daily live in Nigeria, and it’s definitely here to stay. With Nigeria being one of the richest countries in Africa, it’s obvious that online casino sites are an unstoppable force across the ‘Land of Beauty’. This article discusses the Nigerian gambling industry, with the emphasis on online gambling. We will also highlight the best places to gamble online for Nigerians.
Looking for a Nigerian casino site straight away? Visit Royal Panda and get 100% welcome bonus
Best Nigerian online casinos
Nigeria is one of Africa’s leaders in terms of technology and internet penetration rate, which explains the huge popularity of online gambling across the country. Additionally, it’s not a secret that Nigerians love to gamble, including spinning the reels of slot machines, and classic casino games. Nigeria is one of the fastest-growing African nations for gambling in the coming five years, PricewaterhouseCoopers reported last year.
Place your bets please
There are four forms of gambling in Nigeria:
- Casino gambling: Although most land-based casinos mainly focus on tourists, it’s obvious they hold a huge potential considering the popularity among locals.
- Lottery games: Popular as in any African country
- Betting: despite the fact that Nigerians are true football fans, betting on football is still a bit of a grey area. Nevertheless, plenty of licensed online operators offer their services to the Nigerian market.
- Online gambling: licensed online operators from across the world offer their services to the Nigerian market. There’s a local online gambling license system in place, which regulates operators to provide Nigerians with online casino games.
Lottery games are also online available after Nigeria’s National Lottery Regulatory Commission regulated the market back in 2004. It was a matter of time before the online casino market followed suit. Since 2012, the Commission has issued licenses to several online casinos, enabling them to operate on the Nigerian market.
Online casino in Nigeria; and unstoppable force
Despite the strict gambling laws, there are lots of online gambling, and especially online casino, options to choose from. The world’s leading online casinos are available in Africa’s second wealthiest country. Some of the world’s best online casinos also accept Nigerian players. Those online gambling sites treat players to staggering bonuses and promotions, adding to the rewarding character of online casinos.
How to deposit money in an online casino when I’m from Nigeria?
Most online casinos enable players to play for free thanks to the so-called ‘fun mode’. In order to win life-changing jackpots, it’s necessary to play for real money. Depositing is extremely easy as online casinos provide players with a huge number of safe and secure payment methods.
- Neteller is definitely one of the most used online payment system, offering online gamblers a safe, fast, and smart e-wallet.
- It’s almost needless to say that Nigerian punters can also make a deposit using popular credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro.
Check out our Royal Panda review if you’re looking for a reliable Nigerian online casino that supports the before mentioned Nigerian payment methods.